When I was in middle school I had an Irish English teacher. She taught me things like idiomatic English and the importance of annunciation. She also taught us how to celebrate St. Patrick’s day every year, on the 17th of March.
To honour her memory and everything she taught me I teamed up with amazing food bloggers from all over the world to celebrate the people who brought us leprechauns, shamrocks and taught us that there’s a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow and the green colour of Emeralds.
Enjoy these emerald green foods for our St. Patrick’s day recipe round up. You can choose from a variety of delicious foods, enjoy!
01. SPINACH HUMMUS BY THE URBEN LIFE
02. AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS – BY VIENISTA
03. CREAM OF SPINACH SOUP BY DR HOW&WHY
04. IRISH SODA BREAD – BY OVENSTRUCK
05. INSTANT POT IRISH BEEF STEW – BY THE MESSY LITTLE KITCHEN
06. IRISH STEW – BY CARLA CRUDUP
07. TRADITIONAL SHEPHERD’S PIE – BY BISCUITS AND SAVVY
08. PALEO’S SHEPHERD’S PIE – BY OUR FOOD FIX
09. CABBAGE, BACON, AND POTATOES BY KARLY’S KULINARY KRUSADE
10. CARAMELIZED BRUSSELS SPROUTS BY LESHE STYLE
11. SHAMROCK LASAGNE MED RICOTTA OCH SPENAT BY ATT VARA VASS
12. CHOCOLATE STOUT HAMANTASCHEN BY ALMOST KOSHER
13. LUCK OF THE IRISH CUPCAKES BY THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE POOPY
14. IRISH CREAM BUNDT CAKE BY LAURENCE MAKANO
15. MINT OREO TRUFFLES BY TABITHA TALKS FOOD
16. SHAMROCK SMOOTHIES BY RIGHT MEOW OR NEVER